Every year adult students come to Mid-State Literacy Council to study with a tutor or take small classes to help them accomplish their education and communication goals, including:
- Preparing to pass the GED test
- Studying and practicing for the TOEFL test
- Learning computer skills
- Increasing reading, writing, math and communication skills
- Studying for the CDL
- Studying English
- Preparing to apply for jobs
- Learning new work skills
- Preparing for University or Graduate School entrance exams
- Preparing for the Citizenship test
- Volunteering in our community
- Getting a job or a promotion
See class schedule below or view the print version HERE.
Do you know someone who is struggling to survive in our community without proficient literacy skills? Do you know someone whose life would improve if they better understood the English language?
To help someone (or yourself!) improve their literacy skills and their life, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (814) 238-1809!
Summer Classes 2020
All instruction will be online.
High Beginner / Low Intermediate
High Intermediate – Advanced
A fee of $395 covers TOEFL classes, 3 other MSLC classes, and tutoring.
Resumes Fall 2020